International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation (IBC) is calling for applications for prequalification from competent and qualified suppliers and service providers for the provision of various categories of goods and services. The pre-qualification will be followed by an Invitation to Bid (ITB) which may result in Long Term Agreements with the successful bidders.
Companies that wish to participate in the process are required to complete the registration request form and registration request annex A the application forms indicating the categories for which the applications are being submitted. The interested applicants must provide the following documents/information:
A. Administrative (10 points)
1. Legal Entity
2. Board of directors/board of partners
3. Organizational Chart
4. Number of employees
5. Location of company headquarter
6. Company branches- sister companies – Parent Companies 7. Agents of company
8. Company origin
9. Tax plate
10. Trade registry
11. Signatures circulations and IDs of authorized people
12. Official newspaper
13. Document that showing eligibility for scope of work
14. Export license (If applicable)
B. Technical (60 points)
1. Number of technical staffs and CVs of maximum 5 key staffs
2. Quality assurance certificates
3. Maximum five references, for each reference please indicate the following,
1. Name of company/organization-name of contact person-position-phone number-Email
2. Scope of work/s completed Copy of Contract/s
4. Document for finalizing work (such as Goods Receiving Notes – handover note etc.)
5. Reference letter
6. After sale service and technical support
7. Proved experiences working with UN Agencies and INGOs for last three years.
8. Company Profile
C. Financial (30 points)
1. Proved financial capacity.
2. Name of banks that dealing with.
3. Annual turnover for last three years
4. Latest certified financial statement
5. Audited Accounts for at least the last three years.
6. Tax Clearance Certificate
Note: Only bidders whose submission score a minimum of 60 marks from the evaluation will be pre-qualified. IBC has right to adjust the minimum pre- qualification marks.
Please note that suppliers that pre-qualified will be requested to sign IBC Policies.
During providing documents, please name each document with line number.
For example, annual turnover for last three years must be named as “C3”.
How to apply;
Please fill the documents called registration request form and registration request annex A. Provide all documentation through hand delivery to address: Bağdat Caddesi Doğsan Apt. No: 467 Da: 9 Suadiye – İSTANBUL 34740
From below links you can see the attachments that you need to fill and delivery to us.